Reiki II takes you on journey, into further practice and experience of working with the Reiki energy. This level explores the use of symbols and how they enhance the experience of working with this universal energy.
We will cover:
- Reiki Symbols and their uses – these are:
- a) Choku Rei – Focus or Power Symbol
- b) Sei He Ki – Mental and Emotional Symbol
- c) Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen – Distance Symbol
- Mental and Emotional healing
- Distance Healing
- Jumon or Mantras and their chant – for each of the symbols
- Practicing with these symbols on another person
- Distance healing for someone you know at an arranged time.
If time allows we will also cover:
- Sending Reiki to an ascended Spiritual Being
- Working with Distance Healing to past trauma
- Working with Distance Reiki for important future events
Once you have completed the weekend, I ask you to do 10 distance Reiki sessions and keep notes of your experiences. We will organise a follow-up half day to review your sessions and go over any queries your experience with using the symbols in your Reiki experiences brings forward.
Course Fee is $390 – with a $100 deposit to secure your place in the course. This deposit also works its magic in your life as soon as it is paid, by doing this you are proclaiming your intent to go deeper into your inner world.
Next course is in Sunrise Beach on the Sunshine Coast, I will be doing this over 2 days Friday 27 July and Sunday 29 July. It is available as a stay in house retreat at an extra $100 per night on top of course cost, sharing cost and cooking of food. Enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 040 9787213